- On October 24, 2016
- 0 Comments
If morning is your favorite time of day to smoke, consider one of the many types of sativa strains available. These strains are known to promote motivation, energy and creativity while making you feeling great, making them much better suited for the morning wake and bake.
Here are the top 10 Sativa strains to wake and bake your way to a productive day!
- Hempstar: A cross between Haze, Skunk and Oasis, Hempstar, also known as Brainstorm, is a wonderful wake and bake strain. Mild, it offers a well-rounded sativa high that doesn’t knock you off your feet. It’s perfect for enhancing your mood and leaves you feeling energized and happy throughout the day!
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit offers a wonderful morning smoke. The smell alone will energize your mind and wake you up. Grapefruit is derived from Cinderella 99 and offers a unique flavor, and textbook sativa characteristics.
- Voodoo: Voodoo is a descendant of the Thai strain and offers some seriously long-lasting effects. It provides an uplifting, euphoric high that carries you through your day like a ride on a flying carpet. Voodoo has a spicy, nutty flavor that can perfectly compliment your morning cup of coffee. It’s a next level wake and bake strain!
- Jack Herer: Named after the famed cannabis activist, it delivers a peppy, energizing high. Much like a mild cup of coffee, Jack will leave you feeling focused and creative.
- Chocolope: Earthy with a chocolate deliciousness, Chocolope is best for weekends and work-from-home days. If you create art or engage in other creative activities, Chocolope is also a great way to start your day!
- Laughing Buddha: Like the name, this strain will leave you feeling good and giggly. If you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, Laughing Buddha will leave you looking on the bright side of life!
- Chocolate Thai: Hard to find but worth the effort, Chocolate Thai offers an old school cerebral experience. With a modest THC level, Chocolate Thai provides a classic energizing experience.
- Pineapple Express: A well-balanced strain, it’s energizing enough for a wake and bake, but thanks to some indica genetics, it also provides a nice relaxed vibe. Best used before breakfast, it makes food taste great!
- Island Sweet Skunk: With a sweet citrusy aroma and flavor, Island Sweet Skunk is the perfect compliment to the classic bacon, eggs and OJ breakfast. Uplifting and energetic, Island Sweet Skunk is perfect for morning tokes.
- Cinex: A perfect wake and bake choice, Cinex is a cross of Cinderella 99 and Vortex. It offers a sweet citrus flavor and a stimulating clear-headed high.
These 10 strains are perfect for a morning wake and bake. Promoting energy and uplifting your mood, they’re the perfect way to start your day with plenty of gusto and a positive outlook. With the energizing effects of a quality cup of coffee, they’ll wake you up and help you to feel creative and focused all day long.