Understanding cannabis access and consumption in Colorado’s regulated industry, at times, can be a little confusing. Below are resources and information that can help guide you:
In Colorado, every patient who is prescribed marijuana by a licensed physician is required to register with and obtain a patient identification card from the Colorado Medical Marijuana Registry. This registry is a confidential, statewide program and allows patients with qualifying, debilitating medical conditions to receive legal access to medical marijuana. Cards are available to Colorado residents and are valid only in Colorado.
Click for more information about the medical marijuana program in Colorado.
Adult use of Marijuana (21+) in Colorado is a privilege. At LiveGreen, we do everything possible to ensure that we operate in complete compliance with the law and we encourage our customers to do the same. Here are some important things you should know about recreational marijuana purchase and consumption in Colorado:
1. It is illegal to consume marijuana in a public area
2. It is illegal to give or share marijuana products with anyone under the age of 21.
3. Products should be stored safely and securely, away from the reach of anyone under age.
4. It is illegal to take any marijuana products out of Colorado.
5. Coloradans (those that have a CO driver’s license) can buy and possess up to 1 ounce of marijuana at a time.
6. Out-of-state visitors can buy and possess up to quarter-ounce at a time.
Click for more information about adult-use laws in Colorado.